We host SLA Twitter Chat (#slachat) each Tuesday night at 8 pm.
Use the hashtag #slachat to follow along on Twitter.
If you are not a Twitter user, you can follow the discussion right here!
Topics for the live discussion Tuesday, August 27, 2013:
- Pre-game music. what songs do you want to hear as your team takes the field for warm-ups? Give us your best, most-hyped tunes from your playlist and tell us why those are “musts” for pre-games.
- Big game predictions. Tell us what games you’re watching, attending and listening to this weekend and give us your predictions. Who wins? Who loses? What’s the score? Here are the games we’re predicting this week. Feel free to chime in there, too.
- Tailgating. What’s on your menu? Where do you hang for the game? Tell us your favorite tailgating/game-watching traditions.
- Share your favorite game day memories. What about being at the game do you look forward to the most?
- What are your expectations for Week 1? What do you hope to see from your team (beyond victory)? What does success look like, based on preseason concerns your team has faced.
- Is Bret Bielema ready for this SEC stage? What makes you think so or not?
- Is Bryan Harsin ready for the stage of head coach? What makes you think so or not?
- Season Predictions – Hogs’ record? Bowl Game? Which one? Red Wolves? Does UAPB repeat as SWAC Champs? The UCA Bears? Who wins the GAC?
- Should Sporting Life Arkansas host a “#slachat Post Game Chat” every week? If so should it be on Sundays? What time? Would you join in?